Thanks to a flat tire we had a one vehicle day today.
I rescued Luke from a fate worse than death. He’s just too full of life to sit quietly in a school office waiting for Ben to finish his meeting. So we walked backed over to the church where I work and enjoyed the lovely spring afternoon in the columbarium.
This is what I learned:
1. The soft whispy clouds are called nimbus.
2. Little boys like to pick flowers even if they are from the bushes of a church building and stick them in their mothers hair.
3. If we got rid of all the noisy cars and big building we would have a prettier view of nature and it would be like paradise.
4. Apparently I can “charm speak” (his words) little red headed boys into forgoing noisy school functions in favor of yummy Honduran food with the promise of a Hobby Lobby trip.
5. “Plop” upside-down spells “bold”
…..well, sort of 😉